Pages

To My Future Self

                                                                                                               February 16, 2018


Dear Future Self,

Are you happy? What are you doing right now? Did you find a significant other who loves you? Is it Sai or is it someone else?

Currently as I write this it's 3:30 pm, but I get ready for work in a half hour. I work as a housekeeper for the hospital. I have two male roommates. I know Glen the best right now; he's pretty cool.

I suppose you don't need me to tell you this, but look for happiness within yourself. A relationship isn't about finding someone who makes you feel good all the time and so you cling to those good feelings; A relationship is finding someone who you can share your love with. You are suppose to love and feel good with yourself so you don't have to find someone else to cling to.

I currently wish I could go fishing, hiking, camping or even walking with loved ones. I'd love to walk along a quiet stream, lake or ocean with someone and a skip a rock across it while laughing and talking with them and/or someone that I love. Have you found those people yet?

Where have you traveled to? I want to go somewhere I've never gone before. I  want to be with loved ones as I travel. I also want to take my dad on a trip somewhere. I know he'd love that. I don't know where I'd go exactly with him, but maybe we could see the ocean. I've never been before, but I think it'd be nice. I want to smell the ocean air. I want to feel the grainy texture of the sand as it runs through my fingers. I want to find things washed up from the ocean. I want to see landscapes, buildings and animals I have never seen before.

Oh, do you have any pets? For a long time, my goal has been to get a couple kitties. I can't get one at this current apartment, but I still would like them one day.

Anyway, I hope you know how much I love you and how awesome you are. You made it far in life and you have accomplished a lot. Don't feel bad about yourself or about things that may be going on in your life. You'll make it through any problems and challenges that you face -- You've done it before :).

Wishing you love and wellness,

Past Self

No comments:

Post a Comment