Pages

A Portrait of My Soul

Related image

If I were to paint a picture of my soul, I would say:
 

I am a warrior princess in the year 1842. I am wearing a beautiful blue dress, and my hair is braided and pinned into a bun.

I try my best to be kind and polite to other people, but I will not hesitate to fight others for a cause that I believe in. I will fight others with a sword in order to protect my friends, family and other loved ones. I will fight to protect my kingdom.


I have been wounded and at times almost died. I have even killed others and I mostly do
    not regret it. The only part about killing that I regret, however, is for the pain it has  
    caused their loved ones.


    I know I may seem tough and free spirited, but deep down I love beautiful flowing dresses,
    flowers, laughing, playing like a child and being protected at times by a handsome
    romantic person. 


    I love to love and to be free.


No comments:

Post a Comment